Boys Varsity Soccer
The following must be complete before trying out no exceptions. Please check the board in front of Activities Office to check your eligibility.
Stop by the Cafeteria during lunches or Afterschool and pick up a green card for tryouts.
- Physicals must be done
- All forms that apply including Emergency care and Concussion Education. Page 48 needs to be printed and signed.
- Your must have passed at least 5 classes the previous semester.
- Bring proper equipment including running and soccer shoes. Also bring an old white blank shirt.
- You must have insurance of some capacity. School based insurance only if you do not have any other insurance.
For any questions contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by room 137 . Or stop by the Activities Office.
- Maintain healthy eating habits and continue working out.
- Keep academics up. 1st and 2nd quarter grades need to be passing combined in order to qualify. If you need any help stop by room 137 or any of the following:
- Engelking (Rm 159)
- Olarinde (Rm 234)
- Berzonsky (Rm 205)
- Jones (Rm 212)
- Tryouts start on the 24th.
- Once the season starts practice will be Monday-Friday 3:05 P.M. to at least 5:30 P.M.
- Attend conditioning every Thursday.
Please come every Thursday for conditioning at 3:15. All are welcomed. FC
This excludes winter break. Enjoy your break!