Boys Varsity Baseball
Our winter green days will start January 8, and will run on Tuesday’s & Friday’s in the main gym starting at 3pm. When done in the gym we will go to the weight room for conditioning.
January 8, 11, 15, 18*, 22, 25*, 29
February 1, 5, 8, 12*, 15*
3:00-3:45 Green Days, Main Gym
3:45-4:30 Conditioning, Weight Room
Jan 18 we will start right after school (3 hour early release)
Jan 25 is student holiday; schedule TBD
Feb 5 & 12 are in a "Yellow Period" and will be conditioning only
Jan 30 3:05pm Interest Meeting, Main Gym
Please watch REMIND and the Web site for changes
If you are interested in trying out for baseball please email Coach Nolan at: email@example.com with your contact info so you can be added to the distribution lists regarding condition, green days and tryouts.
Congratulations to Tyler James who has committed to play baseball next year at Union College, Schenectady, NY. Tyler is projected to play 1B for Union College which CollegeFactual.com has ranked as 23rd best institution for Division III baseball in the nation for 2018. The ranking considers both an institution's success on the field and academic success in the classroom. Congrats Tyler!
Congratulations to Cameron Karicher who committed to play baseball at Barton College, Wilson, NC. Cam has been a 3 year starter for the Jaguars and is projected to play infield and pitcher for the Baton Bulldogs. Congrats Cam!
This is not a requirement due to cost and many other factors. But, if possible, we would like to get the below NB cleats for our game cleats. You can feel free to get them from the below website or anyplace you want.
Go all out in the most comfortable and thoughtfully designed cleat in the game. The durable 3000 cleat features lightweight REVlite cushioning that helps you stay comfortable through extra innings. And the custom midsole/insert platform helps give you more cushioning in the heel. Plus, the collar design provides comfort and support whether you're at a full sprint or standing still. Described as “a running shoe on spikes," the 3000v3 incorporates REVlite foam for comfort close to the foot. The upper mixes an innovative combo of materials to provide support, breathability and protection.
- Weight: 354.4 grams (12.5 oz)
- Toe Protect rubber compound provides reinforcement and protects against the elements
- Innovative REVlite midsole provides premium responsiveness and durability at a 30% lighter weight than other foams with comparable performance
- FantomFit is a skeletally engineered upper that provides ultra-light support and fit. It is created by fusing two extremely thin materials with no-sew process.
- Debris-free upper construction helps protect against unwanted debris
- Soft comfort collar
- Synthetic upper
- 8 metal spike outsole plate
- Synthetic nubuck/mesh upper
- Debris-free tongue
- Dual-density midsole - Full length Revlite rc/heel Revlite
- Laser-etched/highly polished plate
- Toe protect
- No-groove plate
- Baseball data-driven insert
Men's Metal 3000v3
Men's Team Sports Shoes Baseball
Team Sports 50% Off
please follow the new FCHS baseball twitter page at: fcjagsbaseball
?we will use this to push out sch and info and during the season game scores, highlights and other important information.