Girls Varsity Volleyball
Game Summaries & Headlines.
FCPS is now allowing athletes to participate in conditioning only activities outside with some guidelines. No volleyballs and no equipment.
** Conditioning is open to any girls who are interested in trying out for volleyball (Grades 9-12).
We will have conditioning days every Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8am-9am in the stadium.
- Starting at 8am I will be doing the Pre-Activity Screening, if you are dropping off by car please stay in your cars and pull up to the ticket booth
- If you are walking or biking please wait along the fence (blacktop) and wait for me to do the pre-activity screening, please stay 6 ft apart while waiting
- During Pre-Activity Screening please wear a mask
- Girls will need to stay in the car until I go thru some questions and take a temperature
- Girls MUST have a 32oz FILLED water bottle (no water bottle=no workout), or more since the weather is getting warmer
- No sharing
- Once cleared girls will then be allowed to head up to the track
- Everyone needs to social distance while working out, we will be in the stadium/track the entire workout
- Starting at 8:50-9am girls will be released in groups of 10 to be picked up in the parking lot
**Wearing a mask during Pre-Activity screening, while waiting for conditioning to start, and when leaving are great practices. Girls will not wear masks while working out.
**You will also need to bring an emergency care card**
If you have any questions, please let me know.