Boys Varsity Baseball
Game Summaries & Headlines.
Jags Edge Edison in 11 Innings
- Game Date
- May 6, 2019
- JAGUARS: 6
EDISON HS: 5
- Jaguars weathered a push by Edison in the fifth inning where Jaguars coughed up three runs, but Jaguars still won 6-5 on Monday. Michael Plunkett and John Durham each drove in runs during the inning.
- Jaguars took an early lead in the third inning. Jonah Wilkes doubled on a 1-0 count, scoring one run.
- Jaguars knotted the game up at five in the bottom of the seventh inning. Conor Glavin drove in one when he doubled.
- Jaguars took the lead for good with zero runs in the sixth inning.
- Cameron Karicher got the start for Jaguars. He lasted four and a third innings, allowing five hits and three runs while striking out three.
- Adam Wells led things off on the hill for Edison. He allowed three hits and one run over two innings, striking out two and walking one. Abiel Meaza and Kenneth Axelbank entered the game from the bullpen, throwing five innings and three innings respectively.
- Jaguars scattered 14 hits in the game. Glavin, Nate Moonis, Karicher, and Wilkes each collected multiple hits for Jaguars. Glavin led Jaguars with three hits in four at bats.
- Edison collected 14 hits. Brennan Edenhart, Vaughn Gallicano, Durham, and Jacob Parker all managed multiple hits for Edison.