Boys JV Soccer
18 March - 3:15-5:00 JV training
19 March - 5:45 Home game vs West Potomac (All Green Uniform - meet in PE trailer @ 4:45)
20 March - 3:15-5:00 - JV training (Booster Email Fundraiser meet in Cafeteria prior to training @ 3:15)
21 March - 5:45 Away game vs Herndon (White Shirt, Green shorts, White socks) - meet in PE trailer @ 3:30) Bus leaves 3:45-4:00 (Both JV and Varsity ride together) - POSTPONED TO 27 MARCH
22 March - 3:15-5:00 - JV training at Stadium.
All requirements must be met, and forms turned in to the Student Activities Office by Friday, February 15th!
- A completed VHSL Pre-Participation Exam Form (must be on the VHSL form and completed after May 1, 2018 in order to be valid for the 2018-19 school year)
- Parent Concussion Education (online through FCPS)
- Student Concussion Education (online through FCPS)
- An Emergency Care Card (available as part of FCPS General Registration packet)
- A completed Student Participation Pledge (will be available before the first contest date of fall season)
All tryout candidates will be evaluated and assessed on three components.
1. Technical Ability
2. Tactical Understanding
3. Character Awareness
It is encouraged for all to attend and give it their best shot! We will host a minimum of three days of tryouts with as many as five days. We will finalize the team roster on Friday, February 22nd!
Assuming the weather holds for the coming winter weeks the Tryout schedule is listed below:
Friday, February 22nd Stadium Field 3:15 - 5:15
Lastly, it is understood that all students looking to play in the Falls Church Soccer Program are student athletes. Student before Athlete, you must meet academic eligibility requirements!
Good Luck to all FC Student Athletes :)