We will be hosting a fundraiser at Glory Days Grill in Fairfax Friday, 4/22! 10% of dine-in, to-go, and online orders will go to the softball program. All you have to do is ask for your itemized receipt and turn it in to a player or coach! Flyer is attached!
We will have another "Green Day" aka preseason workout Tuesday, 2/1/22. We will meet at the field behind the school at 3:15. Bring a glove if you have one and dress warmly/appropriately as it will be chilly! See you there!
We will hold preseason workouts tomorrow, Wednesday, and Thursday of this week in the weight room located in the back left side of the school.
In order to participate you must:
- Register online for softball here:
- Turn in a completed VHSL physical form to the Activities Office
- Turn in Proof of Vaccination to Activities Office (or email to Meg DeBoe at email@example.com)
- If students are under the age 16 and are not vaccinated or have an exemption form turned into the Activities Office they must register online for weekly testing in order to participate in workouts (which take place on Tuesdays between 7:30-9:00am in the Principal’s Conference Room/Main Office
- One-time parent/legal guardian consent is required to begin COVID screening testing for a student-athlete to be tested at school. You may withdraw your consent for testing at any time. If you want your child to begin participating in COVID-19 screening testing, you must pre-register your child(ren) and provide consent using the secure online portal
If you have any questions, please reach out and email Coach McCabe at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you tomorrow in the weight room!
-Coach Mac, Ely, Nelson & Johnson