Monday 3/26/2018 @ 3:00 pm
(A) Loudoun County HS
Falls Church High School
- Falls Church satched the lead late in the game in a 5-3 victory over Loundon County HS on Monday. The game was tied at two with the Jags batting in the top of the sixth when Wyatt Mayfield singled on a 1-2 count, scoring one run.
- Falls Church opened up scoring in the first inning, when Luke Strother drew a walk, scoring Noah Sedmak who led the inning off with a walk.
- Noah Sedmak got the start for Falls Church and He pitched four strong innings, allowing three hits and one run while striking out five and walking one.
- Nick Borras was on the mound for Loundon County and He went three innings, allowing one run on zero hits and striking out two. Wyatt Deprospero and Sean Garvin entered the game as relief, throwing two and two-thirds innings and one and one-third innings respectively.
- The Jaguars racked up seven hits. Mayfield and Tyler James all collected multiple hits for Falls Church.
- Trey Ferraro went 2-for-3 at the plate to lead Loundon County.